Wednesday 12 October 2016

May Life Always Be An Adventure

Hello crafty friends and as always welcome to my blog. Today I would like to show you may latest DT page for 123 Challenge Blog. What a great challenge it is this month, three requirements as always and I enjoyed it so much. Check it out - 

My page is of my two sons Riley and Harley. 


Products used -
White cardstock
Patterned papers - From my scrap box
Corrugated Cardboard
 

Chippie by Scrapmatts
Distress Ink - Forest Moss
Copic - Moss
Alphabet rubons by Kaisercraft


Color Crush by Tinby Designs (Wow these products are awesome)
Modeling paste with Distress Ink - Forest Moss mixed in it
Tim Holtz Stencil - Stripes


Please hop on over to the 123 Challenge Blog and join in the fun with us on this challenge. Don't forgot to use the three requirements -
Colour - Olive Green
Word - Adventure
Technique - Distressing
Thanks for stopping in I love it when you get the chance to visit. Happy crafting xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment