Tuesday 1 November 2016

Cherish

Over at Let's Get Sketchy this month there is an extra challenge and it's all because October is a 5 week month.  That means there is extra fun and there is 4 days left to join in. This one is awesome and because it's the 5th week instead of a sketch we have a wonderful mood board for you to use. Create you own design by using inspiration form the board below.


This is my take on the challenge and I have used a photo of my mum and my youngest son Riley when just a little fellow. Grandma and I had taken him to the hairdresser and then they both had coloured spikes put in their hair. It was so much fun, for grandma too lol. 


To save lots of reading with me babbling on I will list the products I have used.

White Cardstock
Patterned papers by Kaisercraft - Empire Collection
Dylusions Ink Spray -
Stamp - Script
Distress Ink - Brown



Petaloo Flowers - Flora Doodles - Blue
Petaloo Flowers - Chantilly Collection - Velvet Hydrangeas - Blue
Prima Flowers
Scrapmatts Leafy Spray - Coloured with a Copic - Lime Green
Dusty Attic Word Pk - #4 - Coloured with a Blue Copic and the Wink Of Stella - Clear over the top
Tinby Designs - Color Crush - Blood Orange



I hope you have enjoyed seeing my 5th week challenge page and that I have inspired you to have a look at the other creations from the design team which are stunning and that you join in with us at the Let's Get Sketchy Blog. Remember 4 days left to join in.
Happy Crafting xxx

1 comment:

  1. This looks fantastic! Great take on the colors, love the drips!

    ReplyDelete