Friday 11 November 2016

Dream Weaver & Love You Everyday

I have two layouts I would like to share with you and they are both from classes by
Heather McMahon and both were some time ago. 
I was doing a cleanup and sort out, you know one of the over due things we all need to do with our scrap rooms/areas. While doing this I come across both of these kits and the first one was partly done and the second was not even started, bad me. So I decided it was time to get them finished and I must say I'm more than happy with the results. 

Now for the first - This photo is of my eldest son Riley after a swim meet a few years ago now.





Now for the second page and the photo I chose to use is of my youngest son Harley which was also taken some time ago.







Thank you so much for stopping in and I hope you like both of these pages and that I have been able to inspire you as much as Heather's work inspires me.
Happy Crafting XXX

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, I hope your weekend is going well.. Heather has such wonderful and imaginative designs for her layouts and I loved the class i did with her a couple of years ago in Brisbane.. These two layouts look fabulous, great techniques and colors.. great photos too.. I bet you are glad to have completed them! I hope you are much much better now!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous layouts Brenda, love the dream catcher one and the background work on your second page looks fab. Xx

    ReplyDelete