Monday 2 January 2017

Precious

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog and my first post for 123 Challenge Blog for 2017, wow 2017, it sure did come around fast. I hope this year goes a little slower. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. The boys and I did and we are going to tackle the new year head on with determination. Anyway time to get on with the first challenge and what a great one it is. Remembering 123 Challenge Blog means 3 elements to the challenge. This month the 3 are -


 Now for my take on the challenge which is a photo of my eldest son Riley. 


Now for the products I used and some closeups - 
White Cardstock
Kaisercraft patterned papers
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Dusty Attic Star Stencil


Black Journal Pen
Blue Distress Markers
Wink of Stella - Clear
Vine Die


Fussy Cut Embellishments
Scrapmatts Word Chippie
Prima paper flowers
Petaloo Flowers


I hope you have enjoyed having a look at my age and please remember to hop on over to the 
123 Challenge Blog and join in the fun. I would love to see your creation for the challenge.


Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment