Thursday 2 March 2017

100% Loveable

Hello crafty friends and welcome as always to my blog and my first DT post for March over at     Lets Get Sketch. What a great sketch we have up on the blog again. I love it and I'm sure you will too so after stopping in here please call over to the blog and join in the fun with us. 


The photo I used for the sketch is of my son Riley taken quite some years ago when we had our first trip to the snow at Mt Bulla. As young as he was he got up on the skis the first time and had no problems skiing. 


I created my page on white Cardstock and started my background using Tinby Designs Color Crush - Blue Heaven and Pomegranate. I decided to use washi tape instead of patterned paper for the stripes across my 12 X 12 cardstock. 



The other products I have used are Kaisercrafts patterned paper - Lovestruck Collection to place boarders on my photos. The stars are Dusty Attic Chippies and the title is by Scrap FX. I coloured them with a royal blue Copic. Over the top of the title I used a Clear - Wink of Stella and I also used it a little around the edges of the stars. I fussy cut a few of the hearts for the page.


 I hope you have enjoyed stopping in and having a look at my page. Please hop on over to the       Lets Get Sketchy blog and join in the fun with us. I would love to see your creation.
Happy Crafting and thanks for stopping in. 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment