Tuesday 7 March 2017

#Unique #Fun

Welcome crafty friends as always to my blog. Tonight I would like to share with you my DT page created for the challenge this month over at 123 Challenge Blog. Boy do we have another great challenge with the normal three (3) requirements. Brown is the colour, Fun is the word and Boarders somewhere in the design, how easy is that.

  Now for my take on the challenge. The photo is of two special friends of mine, Wendy and her daughter Hannah. I have just done a page with Wendy and her other daughter Elizabeth and I didn't want Hannah to feel left out. Wendy, Elizabeth and I are always exchanging Snap Chat photos and having a good laugh. They are so much fun so I knew it had to be a photo from these again. 


The products I used for this page are - 
Kaisercraft Patterned papers - Homemade Collection
Kaisercraft Clear Stamp - Script
Little Birdie Chippie - Bird Cage and Bird
Scrapmatts Chippie #Words



Green Tara Black Mini Flowers
Little Birdie Flowers - Grey/blue, Terracotta/vintage brown, White/brown smalls
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Distress Marker - Vintage Photo
Copic - Burnt Umber 



Wink Of Stella Brush - Gold
Glossy Accents
Scrapmatts Ornate frame Boarders. #17
G45 Patterned Papers to fussy cut butterflies



Hope you all have a great week and please call over to 123 Challenge Blog and see the other DT creations and then join in with us. We would love to see your take on the challenge. 
Happy Crafting XXX





2 comments:

  1. Pretty page!! Those flowers are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Brenda, great fun photos, love all the flowers!! I hope you are feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete