Friday 16 June 2017

Love

Wow what a month its been for my family with the selling of our farm, no internet or home phone and the boys both sitting mid-year exams and then I had my wonderful son Riley so sick with Glandular Fever. Internet and phone back on, farm sold, exams over (some happy results some not so happy) and Riley on the mend and back at light swim training and football umpiring. Looks like things are changing for the better. 

Now it's time to show you my DT post for 123 Challenge Blog and I just love this page I have created of my very handsome son Riley and his beautiful girlfriend Hannah. 





The products I used for my page are -
White Cardstock
White Gesso
Texture Paste
Iridescent Medium
Colour Blast Colour Paste - Snow White
Green Tara Flowers - Ivory Pearl
Imaginarium Chipboard Frame - Swirly



Kaisercraft Pearl Flourish
Kaisercraft Stencil
Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical - Merci Beaucoup Mint
Prima Decorative Heart Frame
Kaisercraft Love Rubon
Dusty Attic Chippie - Mini Words #1


I hope you have enjoyed stopping in and that I have inspired you to hop on over to the 
123 Challenge Blog and get some more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team. Once you have done that I'm sure you will be ready to join in the fun with us so we can see what you come up with and you never know you could be this months lucky winner. 

Happy Crafting. XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment