Sunday 16 July 2017

Lovely

Hello crafty friends and as always welcome to my blog. I would like to share with you today my latest DT page for Let's Get Sketchy. We have another awesome sketch created by Brenshevia herself and they are always fantastic sketches so please hop on over to the blog and join in with us. There is more inspiration to be found by the other super talented team. Now for the sketch and my take on it. 


Yes it's me.... I do love Snapchat lol


My patterned papers are by Kaisercraft - Fairy Dust Collection
The Sticker sheet was also from this collection. 



Kaisercrafts Clear Stickers - Script Words
Archival Ink - Jet Black
 

Kaisercraft Clear Stamp - Script
Distress Markers (Sprayed onto background) Evergreen Bough and Wilted Violet
 


I have fussy cut the flowers and fairy from the patterned papers. So that's my take on the challenge sketch and I can't wait to see what you come up with. 
Happy crafting this week. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment