Thursday 19 October 2017

Crazy Wild

Welcome to my blog and my DT post for Off The Rails. Check out the monthly challenge below as its a great one to get your teeth into.Its easy as Grey, White and one more colour of your choice. I chose orange. I would love to see you call over to the Off The Rails Blog and join in the fun with us and your one more colour choice. 


Now for my take, and the photo I have chose is of my son Riley and it is one of the many face changing Snapchat photos he takes.



The products I used are - 
White Cardstock
Paint brushes
 Paint -Grey and Raw Sienna
Kaisercraft Sticker Sheet -  Antique Bazaar (Quote)
Grey Cardstock - Two different shades
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Kaisercraft Gel Pen
Circle Punch
Memory Maze Chippie
Copic - Black
Glossy Accents
Washi Tape



I hope you like the page. I love the photo of him and it was a fun challenge too. Please call over to the blog and join in the fun with us. We would love to see you. 
Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment