Friday 3 November 2017

The Best Things In Life

Hello and welcome to my blog and this months challenge for Colorful Creations.
I have titled my take on the challenge "The Best Things In Life" because these three people are the best things in my life. My family is my world but I know I'm not alone in that one. 
So now for the challenge and my take on it. 

  This is the month we celebrate thankfulness and we want to host a thankful inspired challenge for the first part of this month. Create a project or layout that display something you are Thankful for.  Using 50% of your stash let's not only be thankful but  also use our stash on our projects. 


Time can never take from the boys the love they shared with mum/grandma. This memory of their first dance with her before they got ready for the school dance will be theirs to keep. She cried so much knowing what she was going to be missing and she struggled to dance but she did it. She took that memory with her and Riley and Harley hold onto it too. She knew her time was close, she never said it, she loved them and ever so slowly moved her feet and in the end the tears rolled down her cheeks. This was her first and last real dance with them. 

The best things in life really are the people we love. 


The products used are -
Kaisercraft Patterned papers
Fussy cut clocks from patterned papers
Clock and scribble die
String
Brass embellishment
Cork
Brown ink
 Brad
 

I hope you have enjoyed my page and that I have inspired you to join in with us. Over at Colorful Creations you will find more inspiration from the design team so please hop on over and check it out. Join in with us as I would love to see your take on the challenge. 
 

Happy Crafting and always remember to tell those you love what they mean to you. Hugs xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment