Monday 29 January 2018

Days Gone By

Hello crafty friends and a big welcome to my blog. I would like to share with you one of my DT posts for this month over at A2Z Scraplets
This page is of my Mum and Oma (Grandma), a photo taken quiet some time ago  but one I love of the two of them. They were always so happy together and I was always happy when I was with them.  We love shopping and eating lunch out.


Over at the A2Z Blog you will be able to find my tutorial on how I created the effect I have on the floral chippie. The title I left raw as I felt it went so well like it was.
 
Days Gone By title.


Other products I have used besides the A2Z Scraplets are -
Distress Stains - Mowed Grass
                       Faded Jeans
                          Antique Linen
Inka Gold Rub - Graphite
                              Old Silver
                         Apricot


Inka Gold 3D Stamp Paint - Moss Green Metallic
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers - Betsy's Couture Collection
49 and Market Paper Flowers - Shimmer and shine - Amber Meiange
Modeling paste


I hope you have enjoyed popping in and please don't forget to leave me some love so I know you called. Happy Crafting and I hope your mojo flows. xxx


1 comment:

  1. What a precious photo, and love the frame around it.. and I do like the title left raw and all the flowers too.. I hope your week is going well and the boys are happy to be back at school!!

    ReplyDelete