Thursday 4 January 2018

The Night Before Christmas

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my first post for Let's Get Sketchy for 2018. We have a great sketch over on the blog for you to join in with. Check it out below the sketch along with my take on it and the products I have used. 

 Love these for kids to bit. Starting from left - My eldest son Riley, his girlfriend Hannah, a friends daughter Rachael and my youngest son Harley. I'm so glad my boys will still come and stand in the Santa cue at the shopping center to have a photo each year. 




The products I used are - 
White Cardstock
Kaisercraft Patterned papers - Letters To Santa
Distress Ink - Brushed Corduroy
KaisercraftRubon
Kaisercraft Collectables
Distress Markers - Pine Needles & Festive Berries ( these were used in my air sprayer to create the fleck in the background)
 


I hope you like my page and please call over to Let's Get Sketchy for more inspiration from the DT and to join in the fun with us. 
Happy Crafting xxx

1 comment: