Sunday 4 February 2018

#happy

Welcome to my blog and my DT post for Let's Get Sketchy first February Challenge and what a great sketch we have for you this month. 


And now for my take on it. The photo was taken last year of my two amazing sons after they had marched for the school on Anzac Day. There was a brick wall painted grey going back to the car and I took the opportunity to get some photos. They were great normal photos to begin with and then the fun began with laughter and cheeky faces. At least in this one they were standing still.


I have created the page on white cardstock and also the piece behind the photo is on white cardstock with paints. The other things I have used are stamps, stencils and a journal pen. 
Now for some closeups. 



I hope I have inspired you just a little and that you come and join in with us, we would love to see your take on the sketch challenge.
Happy Crafting. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment