Wednesday 14 February 2018

Petal Tag Mini Album and Card

Welcome crafty friends to my Blog today and my post for Meg's Garden using the Shabby Chic 2 Patterned papers. These are stunning soft coloured papers that are perfect to create Shabby Chic projects along with many other craft creations. 
I have created a Petal Tag Mini Album and Tag with these stunning papers. 



Products used - 
Paint Pens
Rubon words
Journal Pen
Mini Square Doily (Outside used only)



Now for my card -
Products Used - 
Die Cuts
Distress Ink
Journal Pen
Liquid Pearls
 
I hope you have enjoyed stopping in and please let me know what you think of my latest creations.
I hope so far February and the hot weather isn't getting to you or if you are where its cold you are staying rugged up. 
Happy Crafting xxx

1 comment:

  1. nawww how sweet of Riley and Hannah... and I love the card, a fabulous doiley on the front! And we got to 42 here, sooo hot and not much relief any time soon...

    ReplyDelete