Sunday 11 March 2018

Everyday Moments

Hello all and welcome to my Blog. I would like to share with you one of my latest DT page for Creative Inspiration. I have used three amazing chippies on this page and the same method to colour them all. I have done them with paint and as you can see paint can be done different to give a totally different look to them.

The other thing that I have used and you can also get from A2Z Scraplets is these beautiful flowers and all on my page comes in the one packet. Great value for money and they look just beautiful.


This photo is my very handsome son Riley and myself taken last year.




My Title, Doily and Chicken Wire are all A2Z Scraplets Chippies and also flowers
Acrylic Paint
Textre Paste
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers - Base Coat
Paint Pens
Butterfly Punch
Stencil
Journal Pen




Thank you so much for stopping in and please call to the A2Z Scraplets Blog to see so much more inspiration. To join in this months challenge with us we are easy to find over on Facebook.
 Happy Crafting XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment