Sunday 18 March 2018

Looking Back

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog and DT post for Off The Rails. What a great challenge mood board we have for you. I couldn't wait to get my craft on with this one.

DID YOU KNOW ...
You don't have to enter a Scrapbook Layout to play along with our challenge?
We also accept cards, off the page projects and art journal entries.
 
 
Now or my take on the challenge. I chose to use the black and white with some red.  If you chose like I have you dont have to use red it can be a colour of you choosing. I stayed with the mood board and also chose to use a photo of a family member from my dads side from around the same time as the photos in thee mood board.
 



I created my page on White Cardstock and air sprayed it with Distress Markers in Balck and Red
The other products I used are -
A2Z Scraplets Circle Frame Chippie
Crackle Paint
Green Tara Flowers
Black and Red Paint
Red Dylusions Spray
Journal Pen
Alpha Letters
  


 
I hope you have enjoyed popping in and I hope you take the time to hop on over to Off The Rails and join in the challenge fun with us.
Happy Crafting. xxx 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful old photo you have used for this layout, so elegant.. I love the color scheme you have used with that amazing circle frame.. beautiful creating Brenda.. I hope things are going well at your place!! Have a good week ahead!

    ReplyDelete