Friday 20 April 2018

Addicted to Gaming

Hello crafty friends and as always welcome to my blog and my latest DT post for A2Z Scraplet. The page I have created is of my son Riley and he is doing what he loves doing in his relax and unwind time. Not that sometimes he sounds like he is unwinding when he is yelling at the screen in front of him and things are not working like he thought or wanted lol.
Anyway now for the page and the two great chippies I used. 




I love this Steampunk Cog Corner chippie. The products I used to create it are -
Modeling Paste
Black Gesso
Viva Inka Gold Rubs
Perfect pearls Mist Spray
 

To get all the step by step details on how I did these two chippies all you have to do is hop on over to the A2Z Scraplets Blog
 

My title chippie - Addicted 2 Gaming has the fantastic controller. I have to admit though my son Riley has let me know that I have not done the control right. Mmmmm well I'm happy with it and think it's close enough :) So a few buttons in the wrong spot, only compared to his control lol.

I hope you have enjoyed popping in and please hop on over to the A2Z Scraplets Blog and see what other wonderful creations are over there from the very talented design team.
Also don't forget to hop on over to the A2Z Scraplets Facebook and join in with this months great competition. Happy Crafting. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment