Saturday 19 May 2018

Such An Amazing Day

 Hello crafty friends and welcome as always to my blog. I would like to share with you my DT post for Off The Rails. We have a fantastic challenge the month for you and the inspiration moodboard says it all. Mother nature is an amazing thing and I chose to show a sunset and used the colours from the moodboard for my inspiration. The yellow, orange, burnt browns, creams and greens. Now for the moodboard and my take on it.




Some of the products I have used are -
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Prima and Petaloo Flowers
Petaloo Butterflies
Memory Maze Chipies
Copic Pens
Crackle Paint
Metalic Pen
Journal Pen
Glossy Accents



I hope you have like popping i to see my latest page and that I have been able to inspire you to pop on over to Off The Rails and join in with us this month.
There are some great prizes up for grabs and you will have a great chance along with the others who join in. You never know..... Good Luck.
Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment