Sunday 22 July 2018

Ballerina

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog as always. I would like to share with you may latest page for the challenge over at Scrap The Girls
I love this mood board as there is so much to inspiration in it.

My inspiration from the mood board was the colours black and red which are perfect for the tutu Meghan is wearing along with the ballerina, flowers and the harlequin (Diamond) pattern. 


I have use three different A2Z Scraplets chippies, Ballerina title, harlequin and flower.  
My page photo is of my girlfriends daughter Meghan who placed a a Ballet Competition.



Some of the products I have used are -
A2Z Scraplets Chippies
White Cardstock
Acrylic Paint
Texture Paste
Diamond Stencil
Paint Pens
Metalic Cotton
Viva 3D Stamp Paint
Lyndy's Stamp Gang Magical
 


I hope you have enjoyed call in and please leave some love so I know you stopped by. I also hope I have been able to inspire you a little by something on my page.
Happy crafting xxx

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Brenda, love the richness of the red colors and what a graceful photo too.. I hope you are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very striking page Brenda! Those circles are pretty clever!! Love how you dressed the chipboard too!
    Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brenda! loving your page! well done on this STG entry

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous layout, great use of the red. Thanks for joining us at STG.

    ReplyDelete