Monday 16 July 2018

You Are Amazing

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog. I would like to share with you today may latest DT page for Let's Get Sketchy. My page is of my youngest son Harley taken a few years back. 
Now for the challenge sketch and my take on it. 



The patterned papers I have used are by Kaisercraft and I have fussy cut some of  my embellishments from them. There are only three other products I have used on my page which I have listed below the next closeup photo. 

Corrugated Cardboard 
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Brass Embellishments
 

Thank you so much for stopping in to see my latest page and please keep scrolling as there are many more. Don't forget to hop on over to Let's Get Sketchy and join in with us on the months sketch.
Happy Crafting xxx 

1 comment:

  1. Love how you managed to make this a masculine but tender and heart warming, layout. In fact I just discovered your blog....pretty stuff!!! Subscribing to blog.

    ReplyDelete