Sunday 4 November 2018

Imagine

Hello and welcome to my blog. I would like to share with you a page I created for I call I heald at the Treasures Forever Scrap Retreat 2018.
It was a super fun class where we had lots of laughs and the ladies got to try things they hadn't done before with most not using Sprays.
This is my page and I have used a photo of my sons girlfriend Hannah. 


I created my page on white cardstock along with my journaling. The other products I used are -
Dylusions Distress Sprays
2 Different Heart Dies
Green Tara Flowers
Black Marker Pen
Black Journal Pen
Distress Ink
Script Stamp
Small Butterfly Punch
Chippie Title
Paint Pen
Glossy Accents

Now it's time for some closeups of my page.







I hope you have enjoyed popping in to see my class page and please keep scrolling to see the other things I have been up to.
Happy Crafting xxx

1 comment: