Thursday 3 January 2019

Beautiful

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my first blog post for 2019 so on that note I would like to wish you all a Happy New Yer and I hope you all had a wonderful one filled with love. 
This page is my DT page for the challenge over at Let's Get Sketchy. Wow what a great sketch this one is and I really enjoyed working with it. 


This is my take on it.



The products I used were -
White Cardstock
Kaisercraft Patterned papers
Tinby Designs Color Crush - Blueberry
49 & Market Flowers
Scrapmatts Chippies
Red Cardstock
Fussy cut flowers from patterned patterned papers



I hope you have liked stopping in to see my January 1st 2019 challenge page for Let's Get Sketchy
Please click on the link and hop on over and join in with us. 
Happy Crafting xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love the photo, fabulous page Brenda, love the flower cluster!

    ReplyDelete