Wednesday 30 January 2019

Little Man

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog. I would like to share with you today a DT page I have created for the challenge over at Off The Rails
I love this challenge because I got to go back through photos of my boys and find a baby photo. 


I have used the following products -
Graphic 45 Patterned papers (Little Darlings Collection)
Paper Heart Doily
Small Lace Heart Doily
White Cardstock
Journal Pen
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Kaisercraft Straws
Memory Maze Title Frame Chippie
Fussy Cut Butterfly - Kaisercraft papers
Distress Marker - Stormy Sky

Now it's time for some closeups.





I hope you have enjoyed popping in and please let me know what you think of my page. Don't forget to hop on over to Off The Rails Scrapbooking each month and join in on our great challenges. 
Happy crafting xxx





3 comments:

  1. How beautiful.. love the photo and the simplicity of the design..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity too! Such a lovely page! I love how you have used the straws.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. buy Old Gold

    ReplyDelete