Saturday 9 March 2019

Love You To The Moon And Back

Hello and as always welcome to my blog. Today I would like to share with you my page that was created for my Guest Design Team over at Scrap The Boys. I loved this challenge and decided to use some photos of my eldest son Harley that were taken on a family day out last year. 
I was so happy to be able to use the title I have as it is something I have always said to both my boys and the response I get back is "I love you there and back too".  
Anyway enough of the rambling of my memories lol. It's now time for the challenge and my take.

 



The products I used for this page are - 
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Kaiser Mist Spray - Navy Irridescent
Dylusions Paint - Slate Grey and Vanilla Custard
Prima Art Alchemy - Mystic Turquoise, Blue Velvet and Turquoise Satin
Chippies
Washi Tape
Gauze
Texture Paste
Star Stencil
White journal pen
 



I hope you have enjoyed popping in and please hop on over to Scrap The Boys and check out the amazing Design Team Pages. They are beautiful and great inspiration. I'm sure you will love the challenge and want to join in. 
Happy Crafting xxx 

1 comment:

  1. This layout is so beautiful. love the colors and great photos too...

    ReplyDelete