Thursday 2 May 2019

Born To Ride

Hello all, I know it is a little late with this post for Off The Rails as we have moved into the new month. I'm so sorry about this but I have a medical issue that I'm dealing with right now and it has been mind consuming for me and I have had to make some decisions. Now that I have it is time for me to tying and get myself a little organized for the journey I have ahead of me. Which I will be happier to talk about at a later date. For now though it is catch up time so here I go....

This page I loved creating as it was all about boys and I have the most amazing two sons. I chose to create this one of Harley who is my petrol head just like his mum. We love cars, motorbikes, race cars, basically anything with grunt. He loved the 4 wheeler and it didn't matter if it was riding this one or on the back of my 250 4 wheeler. 

Now for the challenge and my take. Sorry that it's last months (April)





The products I used for this page were -
White Cardstock
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Kaisercraft Sticker Sheet
Chippie
Stamps
Journal Pen
Archival Ink
Distress Spray
 



Thanks so much for popping in and please come back soon to see what I have been up to. If you hop on over to Off The Rails you will see that the new challenge for May is up and I know you will love it. It's a great moodboard for inspiration and it's all about hippies. Come along and join in with a time of love and free spirits. 
Happy Crafting xxx 
 

1 comment:

  1. This layout is fantastic of your rev head!! hehe.. great action shot and I love the texture and details on the back ground.. and keeping you in my thoughts and heart..xx

    ReplyDelete