Tuesday 21 May 2019

Fun Times

Hello and welcome to my Blog. I will be sharing with you today my DT page created for the challenge over at Sketchy Boards Challenges on Facebook.
As soon as I looked at the inspiration board I knew exactly what photo I was going to use. 


I chose to use a photo of my youngest son Harley. We had had a day out a little while back and had come down an old lane way which was covered an graffiti. For some reason the extremely old brickwork and the graffiti caught my eye and I had to snap some photos.


 Needless to say I ad the photo in mind and the papers. This page was just going to fall together for me as I instantly knew I had some stamps that would be perfect too.


The products I used were -
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Kaisercraft Dies
Skull and Hand Stamp
Kaisercraft Stickers
Black ink
Distress Pens


The time we spent together that day may have seemed little but I know when Harley looks back in time as he grows it will be one of the big things. How could us spending time together be anything but BIG.

Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment