Thursday 28 November 2019

Beautiful

Hello and welcome to my blog and my post for the November challenge over at White with 1
I'm so sorry my posts are so late this month but I have been extremely unwell with the chemo now. Getting on the laptop to do the posts I know takes no energy but it is getting myself out of bed or up off the couch to do it. With the chemo now my body and mind are so tired. 2020 will be a better year and I should be able to get on top of e everything by March the oncologist has said. Yippee for me but and I'm so lucky to design for some wonderfully supportive and caring ladies. 
Anyway on with the challenge and my page. 
My page is of someone very special to my and I miss her a lot. Its my Oma (Grandma) who my mum now rests with. They are both my guardian angles. 


 My photos look a little on the grey side but they are actually black. I have been taking them with my phone and sending them to my laptop because my camera chip wont let me download at the moment. That has to wait to sort out till I'm back at work though. 


The products I used are -
Distress Spray Ink
Cardstock
Mix of Patterned Papers
Leaf Die
Green Tara Flowers
Scrapmatts Chippie
Die Boarder Punch
Die Antique Clock
Die Frame
 

    
Thankks so much for popping in and please keep calling back as I love visitors. 
Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment