Thursday 27 February 2020

Buddies

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm sharing today I page I created for this months challenge over at Scrap The Boys. It is a great challenge and I just love the inspiration board. 

My photos are of my son's Riley and Harley taken some years ago. It first when taking some snaps of them poor Harley had no idea of the faces Riley was pulling. In the end when he knew he started to do the same till I had to ask for just one nice photo. I did end up getting it thank goodness. 
So now for the take on the challenge and cheeky but adorable boys. 




The products I used are -
Kaiser Craft Patterned paper
Dusty Attic Chippies
Copic Markers
Distress Markers
Decor Art Metallic Luster
 Inka Gold
Archival Ink
Journal Pen




Thanks so much for popping in to see what I have been up to and I hope you like my page I created for the Scrap The Boys Challenge this month.. 
Happy Crafting. xxx

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining the Scrap the Boys challenge this month, love this layout of your boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great layout of your boys! Such "boy" things to do lol Thanks for joining us at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are absolutely adorable! I love how you scrapped them in such a fun and fabulous way! Thank you for joining us at Scrap the Boys!

    ReplyDelete