Friday 6 March 2020

Forever Friends

Hello and welcome as always to my blog. Today I'm sharing my March DT page for Sketchy Board Challenges over on Facebook. It's another great sketch and inspiration picture for you. 
Now for my take on the challenge and sketch.



I have created this page with photos of my beautiful girlfriend Jen. She is my crazy hair colour friend and I never know from one day to the next what colour her hair is going to be.
 


The products I used for this page are -
 White Crad Stock
Black Card stock
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Green Tara Flowers
 Chippies
Yellow Copic Marker
Butterfly Punch



I hope you have enjoyed popping in and please call over to Facebook and join in the monthly challenge with us. You could be the March winner if you do. 
Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment