Tuesday 4 August 2020

It's the Eyes the Smile

Hello, I hope you are safe and well. I'm sharing my DT page for Sketchy Board Challenges over on Facebook and what a great challenge we have for you. There is a great sketch and it's all about Gears.


As  you can see by the sketch above I chose to turn it because of the photo I used. The photo is of my son Riley and I just love this pic of him. The blue in his eyes is just beautiful and red has always made them stand out and shine. His Grandma (my mum) had the same beautiful blue eyes and he has always been so proud to have the same colour as her.


The products used are -
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers
Blue Cardstock
Black Cardstock
Cogs Diess - Kaisercraft and Cherry Lynn Designs
Kaise Alpha Letters
My Favorite Things mini Alpha Letters


Distress Spray Stain - Faded Jeans
Viva Inka Gold - Lava Red
Tim Holtz Stamps - Verse and Tickets
Journal Pen
Darkroom Door Cogs Stamp
Archival Ink - Jet Black


Thanks so much for popping in ans I hope I have inspired you just a little. Please opo on over and join in the challenge with us.
Happy Crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment