Sunday 14 February 2021

Life

Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I'm posting a scrap layout I have created for this months challenge over at ArtStacks. You can find the challenge on Facebook. You don't have to use their products to join in and it's so much fun.
 
This months inspiration board is just beautiful. My inspiration was from the beautiful yellow, the butterfly and the hands.
 

The photo is of me when I was a very young girl.
 The wooden letters title I chose formed part of my journaling. 
 
"LIFE.... Opened many doors for me. I just had to take hold in my hand."
 
Some people are not so lucky in life to have things as good as I did. My mum always made sure that every door that could be opened for me was and all I had to do was choose which door I wanted to go through and take hold of what was there.

 
The door beside my photo is on ArtStack tissue paper and I have used my water colour paints to colour the door and leave the wall natural.
The hand is also ArtStacks tissue paper and I have left it natural as well. 
 

 
The products I used are -
ArtStacks Printed Tissue - Doors and Window Pack
                                      -Faces and Figures Pack
AB Studio Patterned Paper - May Day
49 & Market Flowers
Petaloo Willow Vine
Fussy cut butterflies
Wooden letters
Journal Pen


 
Thank you so much for popping in to see what I have been up too. Please join in at ArtStacks, it's loads of fun.
Happy Crafting xxx
 

1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing Brenda, I can see your boys in your photo.. what a cutie ! love the arty feel and love your inspiration too. I have been in a bit of a creative slump lately.. maybe I need to just stop thinking and create!! Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete