Monday 11 November 2013

Moments

Hello ladies. It is time for me too post my layout for 
Scraptopia. Also along with my post comes some very
wonderful news. Scraptopia (Kylie) is now designing and 
making chippies. Yes making her own designs and making
chippies. They are just beautiful. When you get a chance
 pop on over to the blog and check things out. There is the 
store and also a LO and card challenge every month.

But for now it is about my latest LO for Scraptopia. I have 
used three off the Scraptopia chippies.

 
The beautiful lady in this LO is my mother. She is a truly amazing
woman and I love her very much. Every day she battles cancer. She
has a strength I wish I had. Every moment I have with her I will hold 
in my heart forever. 

The patterned papers I used on this LO are by Kaiser Craft - Magnolia
Grovwer Collection. They are such pretty papers.


I just love this chippie clock. I have used crackle paint on it. The 
flowers are either from the sticker sheet or I have fussy cut them 
from the papers. I'm guessing you are all getting used to me and my
fussy cutting. I love it.


The ornate bird cage is from Scraptopia and I colored it with Artnic
ink - Old Rose. As you can see in this pic I chose to do a hidden
journal which I placed in behind the photo.



The word Moments is off course from Scraptopia and I have used 
a couple off coats off Tim Holtz Distress ink - Gathered Twigs on it.
I have also used the same ink too ink the edges off my papers. I think 
this helps to set them out from the others. 


In this last pic it shows how I have done some more fussy cutting
and these papers were awesome for that. 
I hope you have liked this layout of my beautiful mother.

1 comment:

  1. Another gorgeous LO of your beautiful mum, love it all but I especially like the placement of your fussy cut birds and the cut out leaves on the photograph. well done darl x

    ReplyDelete