Friday 25 April 2014

By the Sea

Hello again ladies. Since coming home from my holiday
I have been hard at work behind my scrap desk. A little 
catch up has been needed on my DT work. Also so that I 
can get photo's done before I start my holiday ones.
This LO is for my DT position at Scrapbookit. I just love
how it has turned out. 


The beautiful papers that I got to use are Graphic 45 - By The Sea . 
I just love them. I had these wonderful photos of my son's Harley
and Riley at the beach and they went perfect with the papers. Even
                           the name of the paper range was just what I wanted for my title. I do
                       have a soft spot for G45. You can get them and lots more at Scrapbookit.


As a lot of you would know I do love to fussy cut and with these 
G45 papers I got to do that. The lighthouse, children in the sand,
anchor and even the title are all fussy cut. 

I have used gorse which I colored with Kaiser brown ink. Some blue
hessian and thread from it. The other I used in it is simply cotton.

   
I have inked the edges of all my patterned papers after distressing
them. For this sketch challenge I had to use either two sprays or 
paints. I chose paint and used it on my hessian and cardboard, but
I decided to use a spray too on the cardboard.


In the back ground I used a sea sponge and a Kaiser stamp - Rocks.
Don't forget though all of these things you are able to get through the
Scrapbookit store. Also if you pop over to the blog you can see what 
all the other DT girls have been creating. There is great work to see. 
While there don't forget to join in the fun and maybe win an awesome
prize from Jo.  


Well I hope you like what I have created and don't forget to drop by 
the Scrapbookit Bog.

1 comment: