Friday 25 April 2014

Meghan

Hello all and welcome again to my blog. This LO 
is of my girlfriends daughter Meghan. She is such
a wonderful girl and I love scraping her. 

I have done this LO for my DT at Scraptopia. I have 
used the wonderful chippie from Kylie. You can find 
her chippies at Scraptopia on Facebook or on Ebay.

 
The paper I used is October Afternoon, Farm Fresh - Hay Barn.
The only other patterned paper I used was Kaiser Crafts - Sweet
Nothings Collection behind the flowers. It is all placed on 
white card stock.


I have used a lot of different things on this chippie. I think it 
might be best if I just list them. For the butterfly's I used Copics
- V04Lilac and V17 Amethyst. I then used Pipe Dream Ink 
Embossing Powder - Aurora, Mountain Berry and Valentine.


For the flowers I used Copic B05 Process Blue and Glitzin Glamour
- Crystalina. In the middle I placed a white flower and then put a little
ink on it. 


For the rest of the frame I covered it with Modeling Paste and
then used sponged ink over that. The inks I used were Versa Color
- Canary, Fresh Green and Atlantic. Also Kaiser Crafts Aubergine.

 The other items I used were Kaiser rub-on and Alpha Stickers. 

I hope you have liked this LO and please call over to e-bay and have
a look at the amazing chippies made by Scraptopia along with other
products including great stencils.

1 comment: