Monday 7 July 2014

Holiday

As always, welcome to my blog and this months first
DT post for Let's Capture Our Memories. As always
it is a sketch,  challenge #79. It will be loads of fun so 
please hop on over to the blog and join in the fun. 

Now for my take on the challenge and the other DT girls
have done an awesome job of it. I'm sure between them and
hopefully me you will have some inspiration to join in.


 These photos were taken on our resent holiday to Queensland. 
Australia Zoo was one of the highlights of our trip. We were 
very lucky to be able to see the Erwin Family feeding the 
Crocodiles. Bindi with her mothers ever watchful eye fed the 
largest and oldest Croc at the Zoo. Young Robert with the help 
of a Croc keeper fed and held a young Crocodile. 


The lovely title I used is by Scraptopia and I inked it with a black
Kaisercraft ink. I inked around all the photos and patterned papers
by Prima with StazOn.


The branch with birds is by Kaisercraft an also inked with black.


The small bird at the corner of the journal is by Kaisercraft and 
again inked black. Below, Our Family Holiday is a rub on and 
Australia Zoo are Kaiser Mini Sticker alphas.


The birds below have been fussy cut from Kaisercraft patterned
papers - Hunt & Gather Collection.




No comments:

Post a Comment