Tuesday 15 July 2014

Family

Hello everyone and as always welcome to my blog.
The post today is for my DT work for Jo at Scrapbookit.
The challenge has been set by Cindy this month and I'm
sure you will like it.


There was plenty of inspiration to get from this mood board 
and you were also required to use a stencil so don't forget it :)  
  if you hop over and join in. Below is what I come up with.
 
 
At first glance you may say where is the stencil, but I did use one.
I shall show you a closeup.
 
 
Tinny little dots. The stencil is a 6x6 TC - Our Town. It is a great 
stencil as it also has little houses, picket fence, lines and a heart on it. 
I find it a very versatile stencil. 

  
This wonderful kit i got to use is by Echo Park. They have some very 
 beautiful kits and Jo has them, yippee. This kit along with most of these
comes with (12) 12x12 patterned double sided papers, 12x12 alphabet
sticker sheet which also has elements and a 12x12 elements sticker sheet. 
If you are not one for adding bits and pieces like I do then these kits will 
have everything you need to make a beautiful layout.
 
 
The wooden bike embellishment is by Kaisercraft. The ink I used 
on the edges of my papers is a Distress Ink - Fired Brick. I also used 
it on the background along with Kaisercrafts - Lagoon. The 
stamp on the background is Kaisercrafts - Arty with Distress inks - 
Black Soot and Faded Jeans
 
 
The flowers are Manor House. Behind them I used some gaze and 
I colored it with the Distress Ink - Fired Brick. The distress inks 
have many uses. I also added just a little silky metallic cotton with 
the gaze. The cute little red brad hearts were just right for this LO of 
my Mum and Dad. They have been married 53 years and still as 
inseparable as the  day they married.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment