Sunday 20 July 2014

O'Rileys

Welcome as always to my blog. I would like to bring to you
my DT layout for Let's Capture Our Memories. The beautiful
birds in my photos were taken on our holiday to Queensland
this year. 


I love the sketch for this month as it was a challenge for me to.
I don't do a lot of LO's with this many photos. I hope you like my
take and that it inspires you to hop on over and join in. 


I created my layout on Kaisercraft white card stock. The patterned
 papers are also from Kaisercraft - Storyteller Collection. On the edge 
of the patterned papers I used a Fiskars Boarder Punch. 


I mounted the photos on black card stock and and on the edges of the 
patterned paper I used Distress ink - Black Soot. The B in the middle
is by Scraptopia and I inked it with Versa Color Ink - 
Cardinal and the Glossy Accents.


My title is American Thickers. The banner is a Stampin' Up Punch 
and twine. I inked the edges and this made the two pieces stand out
a little more. 


I used a mix of flowers on this layout, Petaloo, BoBunny and also
Kaisercraft. The Leaves are by Kaiser and the butterflies are resin 
ones that I made and then inked.  

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Brenda, the colors match your photos perfectly and i love the use of all those photos.. beautiful layout..

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous photos, and I love how well your products used matched them!

    ReplyDelete