Monday 8 December 2014

Bucking Bronco

Hello and welcome as always to my blog. Today has been a long day for me and now it is time to unwind and do something I enjoy. I love everything about Scrapbooking and crafting, along with putting up my posts. It is just that sometimes I seem to run out of time. Tonight I would like to show you a layout I created for my DT post at Let's Capture Our Memories. As always at LCOM we have an awesome sketch for you to follow.


Below is my take on the sketch. As you can see, besides the three photos you have to include a number, title and journalling. 


I chose to do a layout of my son Harley riding the bucking bronco at a Rodeo we just had in our home town. 5 sec was about the time he stayed on but he had an awesome ride. 


The cowboy boots and hat ate a chippie by Scraptopia. I used Distress Embossing Powder - Vintage Photo on them. It made them look just like the real thing. The fern leaf flourishes are a die by Cherry Lynn Designs. The patterned papers are Kaisercrafts and the number 5 is American Crafters.

 
My title is Cre8tive Black Foam Alphas and the Rubon is KaiserCrafts - Moments. I also used a small circle punch for the small holes at each side of the patterned paper.


For my background I used a Scrap FX Chicken Wire Stamp and a KaiserCraft clear stamp - Bubble Wrap. The inks are Distress Ink - Black Soot, Derivan Ink - Sepia and Kaiser Ink - Red Gum.The other thing I used was Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabber - Mushroom.

I hope you have liked my take on the sketch. Don't forget to hop on over to the LCOM blog and check out what the other DT girls have been up to. Get inspired and join in the fun. 
We would love to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment