Wednesday 10 December 2014

Fun with Santa

Hello all, I'm back again with my first post for December over at Scrapbookit. Oh yes I did say it out loud DECEMBER hehe. That means Santa is on his way and so is some awesome family time. I love Christmas and spending the day with my family. Hope you all do something special Christmas day with loved ones.

Since it is that time of the year I was lucky to get "Twas The Night Before Christmas" 8x8 double sided patterned papers by Graphic 45. I'm sure by now everyone knows how much I love G45. I have been lucky over my time designing for Jo to get some awesome G45 papers to play with.

I got to use Lynn's sketch (which I love) and the only other thing you are required to do is use the word/s - celebration, congratulations or fun on your layout. This is what I have come up with. I hope you like it and it inspires you to join in this months challenge and maybe the lucky winner.



For my back ground I used Dylusions Spray Ink - Postbox Red and Prima Color Bloom Sprays - Cobalt and Emerald. In my kit I was lucky and got a Heidi Swapp Foam Shapes Stamp. I decided to use white Kaiser paint on it. The buttons I have used are an awesome Christmas mix of colors.


For my title I used Bella!Chipz - Gold Glitter and for the word with I used Kaisercraft Mini Alpha's - Black and White. Also on the background I used Tinby Metallic Melts - Gold Nugger.


The flowers by Manor House are just beautiful. I did some stitching with a black journal pen coming down from the letters. Randomly I placed some Kaiser Pearls and around the edge of the patterned papers I used Distress Ink - Gathered twigs.


 I hope you like my take on Lynn's Sketch. It was loads of fun so please join in as I would love to see what your creative mojo comes up with. Remember that everything I used on my layout is available at the Scrapbookit Store. Trust me it is THE place to shop. You get to sit with a coffee, check each section and make some choices and press a few keys on the laptop..... then...... press send order and pay now and it is all done for you. No looking for a park, no swollen feet, loads of crafting time. Jo gets to do all the work and you sit back and wait for it to arrive in the mail. Yay.....Just the way I like it, aha. Till my next post have a wonderful December, love your family and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment