Saturday 20 December 2014

Cherish

Hello all, I just can't believe how quick this year is coming to an end. It really doesn't seem like it should be this close to Christmas and 2015. After reading posts on facebook it sounds like I'm not the only one thinking it. Finding time getting away and so many things to do. 

Right now though I would like to show you my first design layout for Scrapbooking and Keepsakes. The layout photo is of my Oma (Grandma) and she was such a beautiful special lady and I miss her so very much. 


The beautiful papers I got to use are by Ruby Rock-it. It is their Eklectique Mini Paper Pack and it has 12 designs/36 sheets. The colors are just beautiful. I used grey cardstock for my background and on it I used a very, very old 12x12 rubon over the top of it (sorry but this is not in store or at the shop)


The rubon words are by KaiserCraft and the leaves have been cut with a leaf die out of brown cardstock. The inking around the patterned papers is Distress Ink - Gathered Twigs.


The flowers are a paper flower mix. A few from this pack and a few from that. Some I inked with Kaisers orange ink and the smaller I used the Gathered Twigs Distress Ink. The little butterflies I fussy cut from Authentique patterned paper. 


The boarder punch I used is a Fiskars and it has a lovely floral look about it.

Please stop by the online store or if you are close to Ballarat hop on in to the shop in the Harold Street shopping center Wendouree. You can meet Patricia and check out all the products I have used and many, many more. There is so much to chose from. 

Until my next post, happy crafting stay safe and enjoy the festive season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment