Monday 8 June 2015

Family Memories

Welcome crafty friends to my blog. The layout I would like to show you I have created for my DT post at 123 Challenge Blog. I just loved this challenge as that is just what it was for me. I'm not normally one to use gold but I'm more than happy with how my layout has turned out.

The photo was taken when the boys and I had been out to lunch and then had some fun taking photos together. Lots of laughter and fun, just what I like.

Below is the requirements for the challenge.

 

I have used the colour gold, and my stitching is done by hand with a journal pen and the word Family is in my title. 


The beautiful patterned papers I used are by Bo Bunny - Little Miss. I thought on this layout also I might also just list the products I have used and add a couple of extra closeups. I was told the other daynthat sometimes there is a little to much to read lol. So here we go :)



Viva Croco Crackling - Gold (on chippies)
WOW Chippie - Hanging Bird Cage
Mix of Copics, Sprays and Inks to colour bird in cage


Cardboard
Darice Hemp Cord - Natural with gold fleck
Gelatos - Gold and Bronze (On cardboard)
Dusty Attic - Chicken Wire Chippie


Manor House Flowers
Irresistible Spray - Gold (Sprayed on medium sized flowers)
Kaisercraft Vine Die
Distress Inks - Black Soot and Frayed Burlap



Scrap FX Chippie - Title
Modeling Paste
TCW Stencil - Chicken Wire
Irresistible Spray - Gold (To make gold dribbles)
Viva Inka-Gold - Old Gold (Used to lightly rub in patches on background, over stencil work)



I hope you have enjoyed the closeups and that I have inspired you to call over to 123 Challenge Blog and have a look at some more inspiration from the rest of the design team. Once inspired join in the fun and possibly be on of this months lucky winners. 

Good luck and Happy creating, may your mojo flow. xxx

1 comment: