Monday 24 August 2015

Always Friends

Hello my crafty friends and welcome as always to my blog. I would like to show you a layout I have created for my DT post over at Meg's Garden
The layout I have created is of my very beautiful friend Lynn Good. Not only is she beautiful but she is also a very special lady who I love a lot. 


The beautiful patterned papers are from the "English Rose Garden" collection. I just love these papers, the flowers on them are lovely and the colours divine. I created my layout on white cardstock.


I inked the edge of the patterned papers with Distress Ink - Walnut Stain. I chose the ink colour as I thought it went great with the rest of the colours I was using and it really made the patterned papers stand out. Also behind the photo I used a paper doily and inked it lightly all over with Walnut Stain and the edge of the doily a little darker.


This beautiful butterfly has been fussy cut from Butterflies Transparencies Sheet. The sheet has 13 beautiful butterflies to choose from. 


The beautiful bird cage tag I have fussy cut from The English Rose Garden Collection cut and create   sheet. There are different wonderful tags and embellishments to be cut from the one sheet. I also used the text tag from the same sheet and both tags I inked the edge of. 


The beautiful flowers I chose to use are available in 11 different colours and would look wonderful on any layout, card or project. In these Fantasy Blooms packets there are eight different blooms in different sizes. In this packet of Rust coloured blooms you get the cream is in my layout which have the rust center to match.  


I hope you have enjoyed my layout and please call over to the Meg's Garden blog and see a lot of other different crafty creations for the rest of the DT. There is so much beautiful work to inspire you. 

 
Meg's Garden Products - 
English Rose Garden patterned papers
Other Products - 
Liquid Pearls
Distress Ink
Kindy Glitz
Chippies
Stencil
Stamp
Spray Stain
Sticker word

1 comment: