Monday 24 August 2015

Then & Now

Hello all and welcome to my blog post for Let's Get Sketchy. As always over at the blog as a great sketch for you to work with and join in the fun along with some beautiful pages from the rest of the design team for inspiration. Now for the sketch and then my layout. 



Yes it is a layout of me....Wow what a change :)
I created the layout on Kaisercraft Base Coat collection 12x12 sheet. The other patterned papers I chose are the Kaisercraft - Fly Free Collection.


The Mini Paper Blooms are by Kaiser and are Hot Pink and Coconut. The patterned papers I inked the edges with Distress Ink - Black Soot. 


The larger Paper Blooms are also by Kaiser and the words are from the Kaiser Sticker sheet out of the Fly Free range and the butterflies have been fussy cut from the range. 


I have mounted the photos on white cardstock just to make them stand out a little and not get lost in all the pink. My title is from the Kaiser Alpha Sticker sheet - Ebony.


The die to create my lace strip is by Our Daily Bread - Beautiful Boarders. I placed Flourish with a Bling - Rose Pink Pearls on it after the edges were inked. 

I hope you have enjoyed my layout and please call over to the Let's Get Sketchy Blog, check out the rest of the DT work and join in the fun with another great sketch.
 

1 comment:

  1. Amazing page!! Love the colors and the then and now photos!!

    ReplyDelete