Thursday 6 August 2015

Sweet

Hello and welcome as always to my blog. Today I would like to show you my latest layout for 
Let's Get Sketchy. I love this layout and I had the most adorable ballerina to scrap. Miss Meghan is the daughter of a very wonderful friend of mine Melissa. Not only did I have a beautiful subject but I also had a beautiful sketch. I just love this sketch and I'm sure you will too so make sure you call over to the Let's Get Sketchy Blog, get some more inspiration from the rest of the wonderful design team and join in the fun. 


Now for my take of the sketch and I have created my layout on Kaisercrafts specialty paper - Oh So Lovely Collection. I just love these specialty papers as they look like you have used a stencil, but no, Distress Spray Stain and walla. 


The patterned paper I have used are also from this range of Kaiser papers and I just love the colours of them, so perfect for the photo. I have inked the edges with Distress Ink - Gathered Twigs as I thought this would allow them to stand out just a bit better from the background.  


The flower has been fussy cut from the papers and I have placed a little of the ink on the edges of this as well. The butterflies have also been fussy cut from Kaisercraft Specialty sheet - All That Glitters. The ballerina chippie is by Whichcraft and I have coloured it with a Copic and them placed Derivan Kindy Glitz - Hot Pink on it. 


The doily die is by Kaisercraft and I used the patterned papers and then inked the edge with Distress Ink - Gathered Twigs. The chippie title is from Dusty Attic and I also coloured it with a copic and then with the Kindy Glitz. 


The two beautiful sprays I used are Distress pray Stains - Pickled Raspberry and Evergreen Bough. They are lovely colours and went so well with the papers. 

I hope you have enjoyed my layout and please leave a comment so I know you have called. also don't forget to join in the fun at Let's Get Sketchy.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout.... love the design,colours and beautiful embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda.. This layout is so beautiful! I love the background, the misting looks wonderful.. Gorgeous photos, such a pretty layout! I have been thinking of you...xx

    ReplyDelete