Saturday 8 August 2015

Vintage Tags

Welcome as always to my blog and my latest craft creation. I would like to show you some tags I have made for my DT post at Treasure Forever. We are not far off from retreat at Warrnambool and I know that Roz is going to have some of these beautiful papers by Graphic 45 with her. Don't forget you can always contact Roz through facebook or phone to be able to get them and many others. 


These beautiful patterned papers are so wonderful to fussy cut from and I love to fussy cut :)
I have created them on Delish - Tea Tags and just added a little extra bling. 


For this tag I used Graphic 45 - Couture Collection patterned papers. 
 As you can see with this closeup I have fussy cut not only the beautiful lady but also the rose flower. A little stitching with a journal pen and ribbon want the top section was complete. 

On the bottom half of the tag I used a sentiment from the patterned papers. The chippie on the tag is a Kaisercraft wooden flourish - Berry Vine. I coloured it with Distress Ink Markers and then Kindy Glitz. On the bottom is a Kaisercraft Wooden Flourish - Ornamental Boarders and I cut it to size so as it fitted across the bottom. I then coloured it the same as the Berry Vine.


Now for my second tag and to be honest I'm not sure which one I like the most. 


For this tag I used Graphic 45 -Time To Celebrate Collection. 
As with the first tag I chose to fussy cut and besides the beautiful lady I fussy cut the butterfly and the small Time to Celebrate at the top of the tag. Again I added the green ribbon.  In the hat I have used a small white feather.
Down each side of the tag I have used Lace Washi Tape and inked the edges of the tag with Distress Ink - Spiced Marmalade. On the Washi Tape I have placed a peal on that. At the bottom I have fussy cut one of the larger flowers. The bottom of this tag I have also used a Kaisercraft Wooden Flourish - Boarders and coloured it with a Copic.  


I think they are simple but have an air of elegance. I hope I have inspired you a little and please contact Roz if you are looking for these beautiful papers. Also contact Roz if you are interested in joining us at the Warrnambool retreat. I will be there doing a class and you are more than welcome to join in. There are places left for the retreat and in the class. 
Thanks for stopping over and I hope your creative mojo if flowing. 
xxx   


 

No comments:

Post a Comment