Monday 30 May 2016

Spring Glory

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog. I would like to show you my latest DT page for 
Let's Get Sketchy and this month you will find 5th Challenge and as always it comes with a sketch to follow but this time also a Mood Board. Double the fun in the one challenge. 



Now for my take on the challenge. 


I loved the colours of the Mood Board, they had a real Spring look to me so I chose two photos from the flowers in the garden at Mums and the patterned papers are by Pion Designs - Vintage Garden. 



The only other products I used on this page were -
Kaisercrafts Alpha Stickers - Coral 
Paper Doily
Distress Ink - Vintage Photo

The girl on the swing, nest, butterflies and verse were all fussy cut from the Pion Designs patterned papers. I love when the papers can be used in this way and with these papers I loved the young girl on the swing, such a spring feel to it.


Thanks as always for stopping into my blog, I hope you will call again. I love visitors. I also hope you have enjoyed my page for Lets' Get Sketchy and that you will drop into the blog and see the other wonderful pages from the rest of the design team. Make sure you join in the fun and link your submission for the challenge. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, How are you? I hope you are doing much better... Your layout is so pretty, just love the girl on a swing and the flowers look wonderful on your spring layout.. have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty page Brenda, gorgeous details and just love all those beautiful blooms on your page and photos too :)

    ReplyDelete