Monday 30 May 2016

Precious

Hello and a warm welcome to my blog as always. Today I would like to share with you a page I have created for the challenge over at the Dusty Attic Blog. I have started to slowly get back into doing some challenges and I'm really enjoying it along with my DT work. 
This challenge really caught my eye, I loved the colours and I had a photo in mind I just needed to go through my pics till I found it. It's a photo I had of my girlfriend Melissa's daughter Meghan.
This is the May Mood Board that I got to work with and along with choosing the colour, female and flowers from it for my inspiration the other requirement was to use Dusty Attic Chippies. 

Now for my take on the Mood Board


The dusty Attic Chippies I chose to use are - 
ATC Frame #1 - DA0691
Elegant Swirls #13 - DA11332
Baby Words #1 - DA1230
Vintage clock  #2 - DA0262

I also chose to use some Dusty Attic Flowers - Dusty in Bloom- Bridal Veil - DA0805. I coloured these lightly with some Distress IInk - Spun Sugar.





White Cardstock
The other products I used on my page are - 
Patterned Papers - Kaisercraft Cottage Rose Collection
Modeling Paste
Tim Holtz Bubble Stencil
Green Tara Flowers
Paper Flowers
Kaiser Mist Spray - Pink 



Lindy's Stamp Gang - Magicals - Plumeria Pink & Sandra Dee Sepia
Distress Ink - Vintage Photo (Used on torn paper edges)
Prima Stamp - Script 
Archival Ink - Jet Black
BoBunny Patterned Paper - Secret Garden (Fussy Cut the Birds)


I hope you have enjoyed looking at my page created with this wonderful Mood Board from the May Challenge at the Dusty Attic Blog
I hope your crafting mojo flows and that you will call again to my blog as I love having you stop in.
Happy Crafting xxx
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Dusty Attic for the Mood Board challenge!!

    ReplyDelete