Tuesday 23 August 2016

Best Day Ever

Welcome as always to my blog and my DT post for Let's Get Sketchy. Again we have another wonderful sketch for you to follow and I have created my page for my girlfriends daughter Meghan. This photo was taken of her at the Ballarat Show at the animal nursery. 


As you can see I have turned the sketch, which this is something I don't normally do, so a new for me. I chose to flip it because of my photo.


Now for the products I used - 
Green Cardstock
Wink Of Stella Brush - Clear
Mix of scrap patterned papers
Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals - Cafe au lait


Dusty Attic Chippies - Mini Chicken Wire & Mini Captions #8
Viva Inka Gold - Platinum
Grey Copic
TCW Stencil - Mini Well Pounded
Distress Ink - Black


I hope you have enjoyed looking at my page and that I have been able to inspired you just a little to hop on over to Let's Get Sketchy. Have a look at the other DT girls work and then join in the fun with us. We would love to see your creation. 


Happy Crafting xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brenda! I hope you are having a good day! I like how you have flipped the sketch to suit your phot it works so well! Fabulous background! Lovely photo too! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete