Thursday 16 March 2017

Follow your Heart and live your Dream

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog and my 2nd post this month for Colorful Creations and what a great challenge we have for you. This challenge is  Monochromatic. I love this challenge, you get to chose what ever colour you want but you need to use different shades of that colour. So make sure it is prominent and dominant in your creation. Over on the Colorful Creations Blog you will find more inspiration from the Design Team.   



My page is of my eldest son Riley doing some breaststroke training. Of course it is has favorite stroke, he loves it. As you will have guessed the Monochromatic colour I chose is BLUE. 



Now for the products I used on my page -
Patterned paper by Bella! - Blue Fusion
Distress Ink - Salty Ocean
Copics - Ultramarine and Process Blue
Scrapmatts Chippie - Bubbles
Scrap FX Wordlets
The Craft Shop - Wooden Hearts
Viva Inka Gold -Steel Blue
Glossy Accents
Tiny Tales - Quotations



I hope you have enjoyed stopping in and having a look at my page. Please call to the Colorful Creations Blog and join in the fun with us. We can't wait to see what you come up with and the colour you choose.




3 comments:

  1. Fabulous page Brenda, loving the tones of blue! Great photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is absolutely wonderful.. I love blue and your photo just screams... USE BLUE!! which you have and used it so well.. love the quotes too.. a beautiful keepsake and tribute to your son!!! Have a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Valencia, Spain. My english in not good, but I wanted to say you...GUAUUUU. Your work it's awesome, you have a new fan here. See you soon...Cecilia

    ReplyDelete