Saturday 18 March 2017

#loveyouloads

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog. Today I would like to share with you my DT page created for the challenge over at Let's Get Sketchy. As always there is a fantastic sketch waiting for you along with a great prize if you are this months winner. I know I look forward to seeing your take on the sketch. My page is of my youngest son Harley. 



Now for the products I used - 
Kaisercraft Patterned Papers 
Copics - Sand and lack
Kaisercraft pearl Jewels
Scrap FX Chippie - #Worrds
Scrap FX Chippie - Cogs


Distress Ink - Browwn
Kaszazz Stencil - Bricks
Distress Spray Stain - Antique Linen
Tattered Angles Glimmer Mist - Frost 
Spellbinders Die - Stars
Kaisercraft Spray Mist - Yellow


I hope you have enjoyed stopping in to have a look at my page and please don't forget to hop on over and join in the fun with us at the Let's Get Sketchy Blog



1 comment:

  1. Thats a great photo and your layout looks wonderful.. love the brick stenciling.. I hope you have had a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete